Pages

Sunday 15 December 2019

Day 5 Activity 1 - The Social Network

What I've learn't About Cyber Smart?
I've learn't how to give positive and helpful comments to others,
I have found out how to organise my work in files, How to take commenting seriously,
Cyber Smart has helped me with so much and I have learn't quite some things from it.

4 Main rules I've learn't with this is?
No mean things should be in comments
People's comments should be helpful
Others profile pic needs to be appropriate
Truthful and appropriate things should be in photos

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Faye

    Just a friendly reminder that the Summer Learning Journey programme has already started, therefore you can now stop with your teaser week blogs and go straight into week 1. You will be able to get points for week 1 onwards, so you can be in to win some awesome prizes!

    Here is the link to get you started:
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities?authuser=0

    Really looking forward to reading your blog posts!

    Ngā mihi,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete